Fees and Payment
Conference fee (late registration)
|Regular participant, SASBMB member
|Regular participant, Non-SASBMB member
|Student participant, SASBMB member
|Student participant, Non-SASBMB member
|Accompanying person for Entire Conference
The registration fee includes all conference material, the abstract book, all teas, coffees and lunches. The dinner-time social events are also included except for the banquet, which must be paid for separately.
- R 200 per person
- There is the possibility to bring an accompanying person. Register on the registration form.
- We offer the possiblilty of pre-booking university residence accommodation through the conference office.
- Book on the registration form.
- Unfortunately only double rooms available. Indicate the person sharing on the registration form.
- Rate is R 160 p.p.p.n. (sharing) for bed and breakfast, i.e. R 640 for the duration of the conference (16 – 20 January).
- Includes bed linen but no towels.
Before 15 December 2004
- Your registration fee will be refunded, less a R 100 administrative levy.
After 15 December 2004
- No refund of registration fees paid.
- Please note that if you have registered on the system and have not yet paid in full, you will be held liable for the full amount outstanding if you do not cancel before 15 December 2004.
- Please advise us by email at email@example.com if you wish to cancel your participation in the conference.
Conference bank account
||XIXth SASBMB Conference
|Bank and Branch
- Direct deposit or internet banking transfer.
- We require proof of payment (deposit slip or internet transfer confirmation).
- Fax proof of payment, together with registration confirmation printout, to:
Dr Ann Louw
Treasurer: Molecules-R-US Conference
Fax no.: 021-808-5863